It is widely accepted that 9.6 million animals are euthanized annually in the United States. YES puppies too,that are only weeks old that didn’t get much life to live get put down everyday due to not have enough space in the shelters. People spend $1,000 on a new puppy from a breeder when they could get the same “new” puppy from a shelter ( for only a few $100’s for a donation to help feed, clean ..etc the remaining dogs/cats) and help save a life from being ended just because it was born.
" please Save me, i dont want to die :(…."
- twistedlittlecritter likes this
- bryanglamespinal reblogged this from americanprideusa
- bryanglamespinal likes this
- swirlspice likes this
- sibbotery reblogged this from americanprideusa
- sibbotery likes this
- basketfullofsass likes this
- i-do-not-need-a-man reblogged this from americanprideusa
- i-do-not-need-a-man likes this
- americanprideusa posted this